Effective Date: July 3, 2023
- Personal Identification Information
STEAM and Create may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, subscribe to newsletters, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Service. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, and other relevant information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Service-related activities.
- Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Service. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Service, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- How We Use Collected Information
STEAM and Create may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Service.
- To improve our Service: We continually strive to improve our Service offerings based on the feedback and information we receive from Users.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the Service.
- To run promotions, contests, surveys, or other Service features: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Affiliate Links
Our Service may contain affiliate links. This means that when Users click on certain links on our website or YouTube channel and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission from the linked companies. It is important to note that this does not affect the cost for the Users; they will pay the same amount whether or not they use the affiliate links. The commission we receive helps support the operation and maintenance of our Service.
- Third-Party Websites and Cookies
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites and services that are not operated by STEAM and Create. Users may encounter cookies and tracking technologies from these third-party websites. These third parties may collect information about Users’ online activities over time and across different websites. We do not have control over, nor are we responsible for, the privacy policies or practices of these third parties. Users should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party websites for more information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Service.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms